Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Picture People





I got pictures taken with Angela last week at Picture People. I didn't buy any of them, but I did get a free 10 by 13 of Angela. It's worth it for the free picture.

9 comments:

k.young said...

Such cute pictures!!! :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Cute!!! I love the Picture People!

Youngberg Family said...

That takes some good self-disciple! What cute pictures!

The Serr Team said...

D A R L I N G!!!!! I love the pictures...you look so cute too mommy!

Jodi Jean said...

those turned out great. how fun ... we've never taken aidan to have his picture professionally taken ... i'm such a slacker mom sometimes!!

Brytani said...

Rachel I love these! I keep nagging myself about getting professional pictures done of Morgan, but the first ones we got done were very not good. I Love the one of you holding her up, you look great! Must be putting that treadmill to good use :)

Sabrina said...

These are way cute pics of you and Rachel, especially the last one. Also, you are doing great at decorating the cupcakes/cakes. Everytime I see some they look very pretty and yummy too. Jordan still remembers that you were a good dessert maker.

lbliss said...

You should have bought some...they turned out sooo cute!!!!