Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Had Visitors

Adam's parents came to visit us last weekend. We had a good time shopping and hanging out. Thanks for coming guys!

Here is our baby walker (pun intended). She is so funny. She can walk, but she only does it when she wants too. I prefer to call is selective walking. She will walk from the couch to the table, and sometimes she'll walk down the hall (as the picture shows). However, she doesn't do much more. I know this sounds silly but I think she gets embarrassed when she falls down. No joke. Sometimes she will fall down and look at me to make sure I didn't see it. If I did see it she tries to play it off like she meant to and she'll climb back up while she's singing a little tune. It's like it's part of a game. If I don't see her fall (or rather she doesn't know that I see her fall) she tries to get up really quick to act like it didn't happen. That's my goofy girl for ya...already self conscious.

That's a chicken bone. Adam's dad, Harley, says it's a Zuni trick. She really does like it.

Hair style of the month. I really think this look is coming back. Alright....maybe not.

Angela hanging out with her bud Elliott. As you can see Elliott is mesmerised by the camera.

Doesn't she look like a boxer with her red gloves and her flared nostrils? "Eh, put 'um up!"

And of course, one more picture of my rug rat for luck, just in case it's not already obvious that I'm in love with my kid.

5 comments:

Brytani said...

haha i love the hairstyle of the month...I remember that. Too bad its not still cool, so easy to go to sleep with a pony tail on the very top of your head!

k.young said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Angela is almost one. Crazy.

Vicki said...

Such a cutie. Bring that warm hat, gloves and heavy sleeper when you come. It's cold here! Same for you and Adam -- Plenty of warm stuff to wear.

MOM

K said...

YEAH! Love the Walkers! She sure is growing up fast. That's hilarious that she's self conscious (hopefully she grows out of that fast, though). =)

Michelle said...

I love the hat and gloves. Too cute! Can't wait to see you all next week.

: )