Angela said her first word today. Well, it's her first word besides Dad and Mom. She has been saying those words forever it seems. We were reading books this morning and she pointed to a little baby and said, "Baby." I was so proud and couldn't believe my ears. It was surprisingly clear. We continued reading and she did it again. I am so glad I got to be with her during this exciting moment. I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
awwww really?! That's so exciting. Well now she is ready...ready to say Aunt Laura:)
hi rachel! that is so exciting. angela is going to pick up words so quickly now and you definitely will get a kick out of it every time! that's exciting.
How awesome, that is great that you were there to hear it.
Those are the moments that make the dirty diapers, sleepless nights and changes in your whole identity worth it. How cute!!!
Post a Comment