Angela went to the doctors yesterday for another check up. Adam was adamant that I ask about her eating. She eats significant amounts of food. I'm not kidding;
she eats as much as I do and she's one! I was surprised when the doctor told me that she was only in the 50th percentile for weight and that she is eating just fine. Eh...she's a walker...I guess it's just normal for us. :) Anyways, here are her stats: Head- 31 1/2 inches (90%), Weight- 22.6 pounds (50%), Head 19cm (90%). The doctor says she is tall, so I guess that means she's going to be a great athlete. :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Posted by Adam & Rachel at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh NO! you went private .. now i'll almost never come by. private blogs don't show up in my rss feed reader so i forget about them.
don't stress about angela ... she's completely fine ... aidan sometimes eats more than robby ... and sometimes eats nothing ...
We had a blast swimming with you. Angela is such a water baby, it's adorable. I am honestly shocked that she is even in the 50 percentile for weight, to me she just looks so tiny. She is still in the tiniest diapers, unlike mr. chunk(Colby)
Awww angela's going to be a lean tall volleyball player! Perfect~ Cute Easter pictures.
Post a Comment