
At the beach (obviously)- typical: Mike's walking out to the water after getting berried in the sand, and Paul and Craig are digging another hole to probably throw him in again. And then there's me...wishing I were a ballerina--'
nuf said.

Me and my cake on my baptism day. I felt so cool!

My friend, Alisa, and I doing the can-can at the Oakland temple. Man, I even had awesome style back then!

Um...somewhere in New Mexico. We went on a road trip with my brother after his mission. We were in the car for a long time....a very long time. We had to mix things up a bit and stop places to take crazy pictures to keep us from going crazy. Not really...

Giving Blood at BYU. It's the fun thing to do!
1 comments:
It's fun seeing your old pictures and remembering you at those different ages. We love you!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment