We went camping at Mammoth Lakes, up north, this past week. It was a lot of fun! Our friends, the Browns, came with us and we had a great time camping, hiking, playing games, kayaking, fishing, hanging out around the camp fire and eating lots of yummy dutch oven cooking.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
CAMPIN' TRIP
Posted by Adam & Rachel at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Eesh! Scary giant bear so close! And then you are cooking fish...tsk tsk. Hehe. Looks like you guys had a great time!
It looks so peaceful up there. What a nice little getaway. Angela looks like she was having a good time. I am glad you had a nice trip.
I love the hammock. I think if I had that I wouldn't mind camping:) How relaxing.
Glad you had a fun time. It's so gorgeous there. Enjoyed the pictures.
aww loved the pics, i felt as though i was there...yet i didnt' have to smell or sleep on the ground or eat fish:)... haa haa how is the running going? What are you up to running these days?
Post a Comment