Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VISIT TO UTAH

Last week Angela and I went to Utah to visit Uncle Paul, Aunt Michelle, and cousin Aubree. Angela and Aubree had a great time playing together. They were like best buds!

Happy Little Aubree

Paul and Aubree
Angela and I at one of best restaurants ever --CAFE RIO
On BYU Campus

I always have to come by campus when I'm near Provo because it just bring back good memories. I love that place!

Michelle let me give her a make-over. It is so much fun for me! Thanks for humoring me, Michelle. By the way when I was done with you, you can't lie, you looked hot! (I'm just patting myself on the back a little. :))
BEFORE
AFTER
















THANK YOU VERY MUCH! MY WORK IS DONE HERE!



Michelle and I took the girls to Thanksgiving point to feed the Animals and go on pony rides. It was a neat experience for Angela even though she was a little scared of getting too close to them.


As you can see, Angela cringing to keep her distance. I won't lie I'm a bit of a "city slicker." (Those were Michelle's words.) I cringed with I fed the horses. It felt like he was going to eat my hand.


Angela is patiently waiting her turn to go for a ride.

She as excited at first and then started to pull away a little when she realized she was on a moving animal, but she managed to stay on the whole time.

Thanks Paul and Michelle for letting us crash at your place. We had a lot of fun! We love your new house! And we love you guys! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job on the make-over. Michelle looks great! How awesome that you got to go visit your oldest Bro and his family. It looked like a lot of fun!

lbliss said...

oh the life you have! j/k love the jacket you have on;) Azha, if your reading this, the utah pictures are prob. making you home sick..it's okay we'll all come visit you too one day:) And I can't believe angela road the pony! Can't wait to see you guys! 2 more weeks!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

What a fun trip, you keep traveling. Come back:)
I love Utah and miss it, what an awesome place, and yeah totally jealous of Cafe Rio. Mmmmmm I miss that yummy food.

Ben and Amberly said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love visiting Utah and going to BYU. So many fond memories.