Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So... We were both fairy princesses.

Laura was the black widow and Takoda was a vampire bat


Admiring Angela's loot! Okay so I have this habit (I prefer the word tradition) of having to divide it up and separate it into the piles off good candy and not so good candy and then I usually trade, but I didn't quite go that far. But really...lets be honest....Angela won't be eating very much of the candy this year, so I had a little fun with it. :)
The goods!

4 comments:

lbliss said...

finally an update! j/k...Love the pics, oh and your music:) I didn't know you went to the pumpkin patch. Loved seeing you guys this past weekend!

Michelle said...

Cute fairy princesses! Rachel, I didn't realize you were going to dress up too. You look great!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I love that you both dressed up. Dang you look so cute and of course so does Angela. What a fun thing to do.

K said...

I <3LOVE<3 your halloween costumes and the pic with you and Laura! SO fun!! =) Gorgeous Walkers! =)