Angela currently likes to stay up SUPER late! We put her to bed at a normal time--you know 7:30-8 o'clock. However, she then gets out of bed, turns on her light, and plays with her toys or reads her books for hours. She loves to read or at least pretend to read. Here she is after falling asleep reading on the floor.
Angela loves to take pictures. We both took turns taking pictures of each other. Here is a picture I took of her. She is definitely Adam's kid! As you can see, she looks a lot like him.

Here is one she took of me. It's kind of blurry, but not bad for a two year old. She actually just
received her own Fisher Price digital camera as a gift from a friend of ours. Now she is practicing taking pictures ALL THE TIME! She is having the time of her life!

Adam helped at a missionary fireside, this past weekend, and we all got to be a part of it. We represented a family in the Celestial Kingdom.

Angela is so proud of her art work. I know what you're thinking...a two year old can't draw that well. It was really something I did with here. She likes to sit by me and tell me what to draw. That's what she calls drawing--she thinks she did it. I don't want to say anything. She has fun!

Here is my 3 month old! He's a cutie! He really is a good baby. I won't lie; these first three months have been tough. But now that he sleeps through the night life is getting better and he is still a giggly kid which makes him a lot of fun to be around.

My girl

Kids in their cute PJ's

I love how you have to take turns taking pictures with the kids because there isn't someone at home to take a picture of everyone all together. Yep, that's just the way it is.
...and this picture pretty much shows what Austin goes through every day of his life with his big sister Angela.
4 comments:
Austin is such a cutie. He is getting so big. Doesn't time go by so much faster the second time around?
hahaha that picture of Angela grabbing Austin's cheeks is so great. That is totally Ian's life with Morgan. Just wait, it gets better as they get older hahaha
I have to say how much I love the last picture haa haaa i love that girl. And seriously that's austin??? Wow he's a big boy already! Soooo cute!!!
Love the last picture!! It totally reminds me of Channing and Charlotte. We can't wait to finally meet Austin over the holidays!!
Post a Comment