Drum Roll Please.....thank you Austin! Here are some pictures from our family reunion. Lets just say it was the best time ever and we all plan on doing it again next year! We miss you guys!

Mike, Justine and Cal all enjoyed seeing the gorillas at the zoo. (
Notice where the gorilla's hand is? The giraffes were so much worse but don't worry I don't have any pictures of them. Ew..) 
The cousin clan

Almost the whole clan

Austin loved the little monkeys. He tried to feed him an animal cracker.

The kiddies loved the petting zoo!

Our Happy Family

Best Buds!

They loved riding all the rides together at Knotts Berry Farm!

Angela is ready to take her cart around on the track.

Austin too; I love that even toddles can go on the rides there. Awesome!!

Here is our family on the log ride. It was so funny! You know how there is always a huge drop at the very end of one of these rides? Well, there was a picture take of us all as we went down the drop and it was hilarious! Adam and I are both grinning ear to ear, Austin looked totally shocked, and I had never seen Angela look so terrified in my life! I wish I could have got the picture but you know those theme parks have some pricey photos. At least I can think back and laugh a little. :)

Enjoying the wild west performances

Daddy Daughter Farris Wheel Ride...so cute!

Here are all the boys just kickin' it. Can I just say how perfect it is that all the boys were born within a few months of each other. These three little musketeers will be inseparable soon enough.

Daddy/Daughter Truck Ride

The bounce house is always a hit!

Father/Son race car ride

We all had a great time cruising in our rides!

The girls having the time of their lives!

We met Snoopy!

Mother/Daughter girl time!

Me and my girl

Austin and Grandpa (lovin' the hat dad ;))

Look...it's Cinderella!

The girls are just busy looking cool!

Here we are just hanging around the house eating breakfast! Good times.

Here is my pretty girl. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm a little nervous for her when she grows up and gets to the dating age. Maybe we should start putting her in Karate... :)

Austin and Grandma Young

My little kiddies! I love these two and they really do love each other. It's so much fun to not only watch them grow but watch their friendship grow as well. Sure sometimes it's a little fight to love and love to fight relationship, but I know deep down they would do anything for each other.
2 comments:
Glad I left some pictures on your computer before we left! Love it!
wow rachel! your little kiddies are so big now! angela is beautiful and austin is a stud! wowza! what a happy family!
Post a Comment