My parents came to visit during Thanksgiving week along with my Grandma Young. The kids had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa. We enjoyed having visitors and eating lots of yummy food! (Thanks for taking the pictures, mom. It was a fun trip!)
Austin
My parents watched the kids, and took them to the park, while we went Christmas shopping on Black Friday. It was so nice to get all that shopping done without the kids. It sure is nice to have family around. I can totally see why so many people move near their families. There are definitely perks.
(FEEL FREE TO VISIT ANY TIME! :)Angela on her little mountain at the park.
PLAY TIME
Angela riding a snail--Slow down speed racer! ;)
My Dad and Great Grandma Young on a walk, and Austin trying to join in.

My Parents

Happy Thanksgiving! Lets EAT!
(By the way, I know it doesn't look like lots of food but there is a ton of it on the bar next to us. Too much to fit on the table...I like it!)

My Brother, Craig, came for the day along with his friend, Rika. It's always great having more company! Craig carved the turkey.
I can still taste that yummy goodness. I do love all the food at Thanksgiving!

Hanging with Grandpa

So sweet!

Adam and Grandpa got the chance to spend some "guy time" at the shooting range while we went hiking with the kids.

Grandma and Grandpa love to buy the kids little toys from the dollar tree. They got Angela this puzzle and she and Grandma put it together. Nice work!

A surprise from a cute little elf.

I love how happy Austin is in this picture. He is such a fun kid to be around. We love him to pits!

Playing dress up in their winter get-ups!

Well, that's about it. Thanks for the fun memories!
2 comments:
We love Austin to "bits" too!
We wish we lived closer too then we could visit and enjoy the family a lot more!
your kids are so big and cute!! was your blog private for a while? i swear i couldn't see it for a while. glad i'm back either way! let us know next time you're in vegas. we'd love to see you and our kids would have so much fun!
Post a Comment