
Here are all the family that came for Angela's baby blessing this past Easter Sunday. (Starting in the back left: My bro. Mike, his wife Justine, Adam's sisters Laura & Kate, my bro. Craig, Adam's dad Harly, mom Carol, my mom Vicki and dad Tony Front: my great aunt Zola, me, Angela, Adam, my grandma young -- yes the two older ladies are twins)



It's hard to get her to look at the camera. Isn't Angela's dress pretty? Adam's Grandma Michael made it. Angela actually had another one on during the blessing, which Grandma Michael also made, but she pooped all over it after the blessing. She's my little poopin' machine. Hahaha... luckily she made 2 dresses so I could change her for pictures. I will put pics of her in her other dress later. PS: Hot water works wonders on fresh poop. It came right out!

The paparatzi (sp?) are back!!!!!

crazy family fun at the park

my grandma is so cute and funny

chillin'

just hangin' out after eating lots of food

look at the turtles we saw at the park

adam's model pose

weirdos

me and angela

Kate is deep in thought as usual!

3 comments:
So fun. I am glad that Grandma got to be there for the blessing. I am sure it made her day!
You have a beautiful family.
wow, looks like you guys had FUN! and what great pictures, we totally forgot to take big group shots when we blessed aidan. you're one smart cookie!!
Post a Comment