So....who knows how many girls I'm going to have. I thought it would be fun to paint her toes. This was our girl time. So....fun! She is smiling now and even laughs a little.
What cute little baby toes and chubby legs (on Angela, not on you, Rachel) Her smile is adorable, too. We are excited to see all of you in a couple of weeks.
6 comments:
What cute little baby toes and chubby legs (on Angela, not on you, Rachel) Her smile is adorable, too. We are excited to see all of you in a couple of weeks.
Love,
Grandma Vicki
Soooo cute! I can't wait until I have a babyand get to do fun things like paint their toes.
: ) Michelle
sooooo cute, those piggies look even cuter in real life!! love the pics, i can't wait for a girl!
That's it! I totally have to do Emery's now! Too cute! Thanks for the inspiration Rachel!
Absolutely LOVE those little toes!
Looks so fun! I could never get Keeli to sit still long enough for me to do that. Maybe when she is older. :)
Post a Comment