These are her before shots! See the old man strip of hair. It looks a little dark, thick, and long.

These are the after shots. (see below) We did more of a trim so that it is a little less noticeable. It blends a little bit more now. Oh and the bald spot in the back was already there. Nothing we can do about that one (she sleeps on her back).

These are the after shots. (see below) We did more of a trim so that it is a little less noticeable. It blends a little bit more now. Oh and the bald spot in the back was already there. Nothing we can do about that one (she sleeps on her back).







4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you have already cut Angela's hair! I still haven't cut James' hair and he's 15 months old. But I think you made a good choice--she does look better with her hair a little more even!
--Rebecca Cox (remember me?)
Yes, her haircut makes her look more girl than old man now! Good job, Adam. Isn't it nice to have that talent to save $$ on haircuts especially as your family grows?
You are brave to already cut her hair. I don't dare but Keeli's no matter how bad it looks! I want it to grow and grow!
hehe ... dang, i loved her hair. oh well, it looks more normal now!!
were you at church today, i didn't see ya, but i was running around after aidan so i could just be blind! oh well, i missed seeing ya!
Post a Comment