Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trip To Vegas

We had a great time hiking at Mount Charleston.
We saw a little waterfall, but it was more like a dripping sprinkler.
Then we went out on the lake in our boat. Yes, Angela came too. See the little life jacket. She didn't really like wearing it, but she was tough and held out as long as she could.
Do you like her little swimming suit. Sorry this isn't a very good shot because she's in her car seat, but we got it at DI for $1. Now that's how I like to shop.
Hangin' out on the boat.

7 comments:

k.young said...

Sounds fun! I wish we could get away and do more things! I feel like we are always stuck! Maybe someday :)

Jodi Jean said...

i'm jealous, looks like a great trip!!

hehe the word verification says "wwjd" i think it's trying to tell me something!!

Vicki said...

Rachel,
I like the Vegas trip pictures. We're glad you were able to get some days away. Regarding: hair style of the month. You should wear it like that more often. It looks great. I recognize Angela's 3 month old pic dress. It's one we gave you. She's a doll in it. Well, she's a doll no matter what she wears.

Love,
MOM

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! And I agree with your Mom, I like the hair!

lbliss said...

Love the new madonna/JT song you put on:) Vegas becomes so much more fun when you guys are here!

Anonymous said...

Oh Vegas...what a great trip! it was just like yesterday you guys came down! too bad there are no pictures of me! oh yes..now i remember because you did all the fun stuff while i went back up to the snow blizzard life of rexburg! :)j/j well it was fun to have you guys there! i'm just happy that i didnt get disgustingly sun burnt like some people i know! :)
Kate

Arizona Dunbars said...

I can not believe how big she is already. Taylor made the comment, "She is cute" as soon as I showed him the pictures. It was so good to hear from you. Good luck on the organized house. I keep thinking that but it never lasts too long. However, I keep trying. We miss you tons.