
We had the traditional ward Halloween party yesterday and so of course we had to dress up. As you can see I was a witch and Angela was my black cat. Sadly, Adam decided to be a party pooper and not dress up. Surprise, surprise...he never does. Oh well...we still had a good time. Note: Yes I did make her costume and I know....I can't sew, but it works. She doesn't know the difference, or the fact that I used a pair of granny panties to make it either.
9 comments:
good job on the costumes! Looks like so much fun...and your pumpkins came out great!
Aw - what a cute kitty!
I love her costume! She is adorable. You did a great job!
Love it! Angela makes a very cute kitty!
Ahh! Good thing you guys moved, cause Morgan is a mouse this year, and I don't see that working out so good with Angela! Looks good, and the granny panties idea is great, love it!
you guys looked sooo cute! i never got a chance to tell you ... so i'm telling you now. i had a blast chatting with you. sorry aidan broke your blinds!!!
What a pretty kitty
I'm very impressed - you can't go wrong with granny panties! Angela is an adorable kitty.
Oh my goodness Angela looks so cute as a black cat. That is the cutest little costume. You are so talented.
Post a Comment