
Does anyone recognize this 50's looking place?

That's right it's the Malt Shop in Provo. So yummy! I got a pumpkin Oreo malt and Adam got mint Oreo. They were both so.....good!

That's right

Angela met her twin at the hotel. She loves to laugh at herself in the mirror. (We only stayed there for the first night and the rest of the time we stayed with Adam's brother, John, and his family. )

The heated indoor pool at the hotel. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of Angela and I swimming it. We were the only ones there. Adam had to be on campus early that morning to work at the career fair.

There's bat girl!

These are the best pictures I could get. She kept pulling it off of her face.

Adam and Angela near the new alumni building on BYU campus.

Adam is off to go fly fishing.

Kate let him know that his waders are not flattering, but he said it's not like he's out trying to impress girls while he is fishing.

Me and my angel

Here is baby Miya. She is a doll!

John, Nahoa, and Azha

John ready to serve

We went to John's intramural volleyball match. Too bad we couldn't play.

The new soccer stadium

And of course we went to a dollar movie. Except it's really a $1.50 when your not a student. Oh well...it was still a lot of fun for a really good price. We saw Iron Man and it was a lot better than I expected.

My girl

Nahoa looking off into the distance

Kate don't hate me. Kate is busy texting her friend while we were at nuns creek.

Here is Adam getting ready to go out again.

The Happy Couple



Kate tossing money into the creek and making wishes. Haha j/k

Yes, Adam did go fishing 2 different days. He didn't feel like he did enough the first day at Provo River so we had to go out again.

Beautiful view, isn't it?

My poor girl does not look very happy.

Aw...the infamous Maverick! We love to get their frozen yogurt and pile it on high.

Nahoa enjoying his ice cream cone.

Angela playing with Nahoa's toys.

How did bat woman get
in here?

Hiking the Y

Dude, she got really heavy near the end.

Adam sitting on the Y

Check out that View

My babes

Me standing in the middle of the Y

Adam was kind enough to carry Angela on the way back down.

She had a lot of fun!

We celebrated with BYU mint brownies! (mom, I thought of you!)

Angela meets Great Grandma Michael

And Great Grandpa Michael

They had a lot of fun together. We made little trip to Brigham City to see Adam's grandparents before heading home.

We all got a sandwich at Araby's and had a great time!

Angela loves her great grandparents.

All in all, we had a fabulous time! We'll have to start taking a trip to Utah every year.
6 comments:
I enjoyed seeing your vacation pics. Looks like you had good weather and a fun time. We still enjoy visiting Provo even though we graduated and left in 1976. It was and still is a fun place to visit. (because of all the good memories from our college time)
MOM
Finally I've been dying to see pictures! I loved every single one of them...your such a nerd (but a cute nerd) in the batman mask:) And yes adam was kind to take angela down the hill..oh what a nice guy...i mean really he should had offered to take you down on his back since you did the physical work...okay okay i'll stop..i know you wanted to do it b/c your a true Young:)
you asked me not to kill but i dont rachel! oh my gosh those are some hideous pictures! now laura is calling for her shirt back! see what you did :) it was really fun seeing you guys and i had a blast! hope to see you soon!
Kate
Rachel,
I love seeing your cute family on your blog! I am glad you guys are doing so well. Angela is darling! Keep up the good work.
Cousin Meagan
I am so sad I missed you guys. I am soo sorry. Life has been crazy for sure though. Hopefully next time when you make your year visit we can go get ice cream and catch up!! Miss you and still care a lot about you!
Man that made me miss BYU! I love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun vacation.
Post a Comment