Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 4th

Before I get into what we did on the fourth I just wanted to show a picture of the cake I made for a girl in our ward. There was a little going away party in young women's for her because she is leaving the country for a year. It's just another basket weave cake...i made this same cake when i took the classes last summer...so here it is again.

Angela had a great time this fourth of July. We went to a parade, which is where she got her fun necklaces--she's so girly sometimes.

Here she is in Adam's new running shoes...she loves to scrunch up her face when we take her picture.

I had a lot of fun with Adam's sisters (ps. i know i look like i'm on crack in this picture). We had good times playing twenty questions and cranium. Kate was very patient with Laura and I when we had our constant blond moments. Hey man...it was almost midnight...it gets harder to keep with it.


Adam and cute little Takoda...he's getting more handsome all the time :)
Besides eating tons of BBQ and watching fireworks we went swimming...

... A LOT!!!
We had a lot of fun visiting with Adam's family. This fourth definitely beat last years being stuck at home fixing our car.

HAPPY SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

Walker Ohana said...

nice pics rach! of course we wish we could have been there too in vegas. maybe we'll see you there in a few weeks? ;) i love how adam is holding the umbrella!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Such fun posts. You should post the picture off of Laura's blog with you guys goofing in the pool. I think you do such a great job with your cakes and cupcakes! The Cupcakes sound so good.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you had a great time in the pool.

lbliss said...

ohhh i love this post, so my blog doesn't tell me when you update your blog, so for the longest time i haven't known you updated it...all well. Love the pictures. I like my hair in that one, how did i do it?