Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pretty Girl

I can be very, very sneaky...
Do these earring look good with my necklace?
Um, I have a question?
Ha, Ha...you're such a laugh!
I don't know. Where did it go?
My mom got this cute spring dress for Angela when she came to visit this past weekend. I was thinking of taking Angela to get her two year pictures done, since I hadn't taken any official ones. Instead of taking her to a photo studio we attempted taking a few shots at the house before church. As fun as some of these pictures are, I don't think I succeeded at getting her two year photo. I may have to take her somewhere after all. However, I don't know that she will cooperate any better there than she did at home. Oh well, kids will be kids.

1 comments:

An Expat Mom said...

she is definitely very pretty... also a lovely name :)