As you know, my silly girl is two years old now. So yesterday, she had her two year physical which went fine accept for the fact that she had to have two shots and her blood drawn. Oh and the guy drawing her blood had to poke her in both arms because he couldn't find her vain. He blames it on her flexing, but I blame him. That's what moms do right. "It's never my kids falt." Ha... Anyways, after all the crying and the many stickers she was given, we stopped at Wendy's for a frosty and played at the park. I'm glad I could do something fun for her after all of that. I still remember when I was about 4 or 5 and my mom would take me to the doctor for shots. I would be crying under the table for at least 10 mintues until I finally had to give in because lets be real here; I never had a choice. My poor kid didn't have a choice, but we know what's good for them; I hope. :> So that was that and I am so glad she doesn't have to go back for another year. Here are her stats: Height 90.2 cm (83rd percentile) Weight 28 pounds (63rd percentile) Head Circumference 48.3 cm (70th percentile) It looks like she is right on track!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Two Years
Posted by Adam & Rachel at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'd blame it on the guy too cause my kids have never had to be poked twice. Kids are kids and they take blood in the kid room cause they are used to how they react. I am sure she acted like any other kid.
aww poor little Anglea! Well let's just say i would love my mommy if she gave me wendy's afterwards, so good job:) Wanna come to Utah with us?:)
Oh yes. Memories of taking you to the doctor! You were a good mommy to give Angela a treat so she would forget the shots.
Oh man, I just say your posts about Let's make a deal! That's so hard! You could've gone on a cruise to Rio!!! Is that why you took the trip to Mexico? I would totally do that too!! What are you doing with the new dinning room set? Anyway, that is so fun that you got to be on TV and play the game and get to talk to Wayne Brady!! And NO you didn't look pasty on tv!! How fun! Congrats!
it sure painful to poke two times. she's beautiful.
two year old girls are the best and yours is super cute. turns out little boys are fun too. can't wait to see yours!!!!!
Post a Comment