As I downloaded some pictures off my old camera I found that I had taken some of Angela back in January that I wanted to post. These first few are of her first dentist appointment. I obviously didn't take any of her at the dentist because it wasn't the most wonderful experience for her, but here are some when we got home. She is holding up her new tooth brush and testing it out.
She wasn't thrilled with the dentist poking around in her mouth and getting her teeth cleaned; she was very excited when she knew we were leaving. They gave her some stickers and toys. Angela was so happy that she smiled and waved goodbye to every person she saw on the way out. More than anything I think she was glad that it was all over. Something that made me happy was finding that she had NO CAVITIES! Yeah! It has been worth it to hold her down every night to brush those little teeth of hers. I am glad she is getting better about letting me do it. The dentist said to just keep doing what I'm doing because her teeth look good! (I know...I get a pat on the back for that! :))



0 comments:
Post a Comment