Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adam's MAN TRIP

Adam planned a hiking trip with some guys from our ward a few weeks ago. They hiked up to the bridge to nowhere, which was about a 5-6 mile hike, and then they camped out for the night. The next day Adam did some fishing, hiked around, and headed back. They hiked through some rivers and streams and had a good old time. He said he would definitely go back and he had so much fun, I think I want to go. However, it probably won't be any time soon since I would just be a slow pregnant hiker. That's actually not my main concern. I just don't want Angela to get too cold at night. Adam said he slept perfect but he was also in a zero degree sleeping bag, our other bags aren't quite that warm.
Here are the guys that Adam hiked and camped with: Jordan, Lucas, and Tyler. There was another group that came up later and did most of their hiking in the dark. They were the real troopers.




Here is Adam's one man tent that I bought him for Christmas. He was so excited that he finally got to use it.


Here is the bridge (like that's not obvious).
These are some hikers they came across on the trail. Adam had to take this picture to show some of the guys who didn't end up going because they thought it was too dangerous. Those tiny little girls seems to handle it just fine.
Here is Brett standing in the water to show how low some of it was. There was talk from some of the the guys who didn't go. They were saying that the water was going to be eight feet deep. Adam enjoys laughing to himself about that because clearly it was not.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm going to totally out myself here as a reality tv junkie, but is that the bridge from this past season of The Bachelor, when they went bungee jumping?

Anonymous said...

Yes