Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...AnD tHeN tHeRe WeRe FoUr!

A few days over due...

Angela meets her baby brother!






Austin Adam Walker

Born Saturday, June 12th
at 12:32pm

8 pounds 3 ounces

20.25 inches long

More details to come!

11 comments:

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't he a cute little man?! Very happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a perfect looking boy!

lbliss said...

You looked amazing being pregnant!!! But i'm sure you were ever so happy to get little austin out:) Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!

Darin and Shannon said...

oh he is perfect!!! TOO CUTE!!! Congrats!

Kristen said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so perfect and not so tiny(Mia was 6lbs 6 ounces) Hopefully your adjusting well to 2 little ones.

Arizona Dunbars said...

Congratulation, he is beautiful. We are so happy for you and your family!!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Rachel, he is so adorable! Congrats! He has the same weight and height as Jackson at birth!! Twins! :) I bet it was a killer to be 3 days late!!! I know I was impatient and I was a week early! :) Were you induced? So how does natural verses c-setion compare for delivery and recovery?!?!? I'm dying to know! Good luck and can't wait to meet little Austin when we come to visit CA next! I love the name!

Anonymous said...

You sure make some beautiful babies. What a cutie. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Rachel-

I dreamed about you 3 times when I was on my cruise, because I kept thinking about you and wondering how things went. I've got to come home so I can see him and hear all about it!

Brytani said...

Awwww! Seeing all your tiny baby pictures make me want to have another one...already! Boy am I in trouble :) Congrats, he is such a cute little guy!

Jeremy and Janessa said...

Congratulations! You guys did a great job! He looks so handsome and healthy. Glad to hear everything went smoothly. Hope to met him someday when we are both in Vegas. Take care and enjoy getting back to normal...it feels great!