
...Or maybe both! One of my friends told me about how you can decorate a cake with something as easy as candy. It's so simple and still cute! You should try it! You can use all kinds of different things, the possibilities are endless: cookies, fruit, flowers, m&m's, etc!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so cute! Who would want to eat it?!?! ;)
Looks YUMMY!
So cute!!! Man you are so creative! Love it! Hope all is well with you guys! Not too long until you have another little one :)
I love this idea! Thanks! And yes i'll take a slice...
That is the coolest idea!!!!! Wow that looks amazing! I can't believe a cake is under there! Did you put frosting on the cake so the kit kats would adhere? I love how creative you are and how you pass along so many awesome ideas! Thanks a ton! Last 2 weeks! Can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Walker!!
Wow, that's so cool! I'll have to try that! We're HUGE candy lovers over here!
Very cute cake.
Yes please! That looks so good! I'm going to start doing that for the kids' bday cakes because that will probably be faster than trying to decorate with icing.
This cake is awesome. Wonderful job as always!
Rachel girl, you are SO creative!! I LOVE this idea! It turned out so well. =) Way to go!!=) Kaliprocy
Post a Comment