She had her 4 month doctor's appointment on Friday and of course she got more shots. Poor thing cried but only for a couple minutes and then she was a happy girl again. She is growing so much. She is in the 90th percentile for weight. She weighs in at 15 pounds. She is 24 and a half inches long so she is in the 60th percentile for height. My baby cutes is changing so much. I can't believe it.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
i can't believe how fast they grow (its been awhile, ya know!) i can't wait for it to start all over!! 2more weeks and we'll know if its a boy or a girl, i'm sooo excited!
They grow so fast, huh? Angela is getting so cute!! What a doll!! :)
Wow leave it to the walker genes for her to be in the 90th percentile for weight! ;) p.s have you seen step up 2? id didnt think i was going to like it but its so good...so good.
Kate
Chunky babies are the best!! Rylie was always (probally still is) in the 90th percentile. I actually liked that a lot better than when Taylor was always in the 5th and I was always worrying about him. Kyle is a happy middle ground at 25th percentile. Gosh it's amazing how much you love them isn't it.
Hey Rachel!
I found your blog through Ben & Amberley's...
Angela is so cute!
And I never saw you after you had her so CONGRATS! I was sad to hear you moved away! I enjoyed having you as a visiting teacher!
And I am glad I can keep up with you on here!
Brandy
Post a Comment