Here are some pictures from our weekend celebrating Adam's birthday!!! We went to Bear lake, Adam got to hit some balls at the golf range, and of course he had to have some jello birthday cake (his favorite)!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Adam's Birthday
Posted by Adam & Rachel at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
What a fun weekend. Sorry that you were sick, but at least you had fun anyways!! Your little girl is just getting to be so cute!!
I like the new pictures. We are excited to see you and Angela in a week here in Fairfield.
Love,
MOM
how fun, looks like you had fun at big bear.
well i didn't know you weren't feeling good ... but your talk was EXCELLENT. i didn't say anything to you yesterday, sorry!! i hope you're feeling better!
Rachel,
You are the best, always doing what you are asked to do. That's one of the things I love about ya!! That looks like a fun weekend. I love those weekends when you get to have good family time. I can't believe how cute and big Angela is getting. I love the sleeping beauty picture. Isn't that the best look at them when they are asleep and seeing the little angel they are. I love those moments with all of my kids.
poor rachel...didn't know you were so insanley sick. Sorry...glad everything turned out. Give angela a kiss from us!
Post a Comment