Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Fairfield

Angela was so excited to go to Fairfield and see her grandma and grandpa Young. She got to meet so many family and friends. It was a blast!!!
Angela is my little Angel! Grandma Young and Angela
We got to stop by my old high school and watch AAG (Almost Anything Goes). It's a tournament where different teams race in performing various drills like water balloon toss (as seen in the picture), pass the person, skin the snake, chug-a-lug, tug-of-war, swimming relay, and human pyramid. When I went to Fairfield High our team won, and guess who was on the top of the pyramid? That's right, yours truly. NUMBER ONE!!! Heyyy....ha-ha. We even broke the record.
Just gotta wear shades! Grandma Young gave those to her. Aren't they cute?
Taking a nap with Grandpa. It took a day or two for Angela to warm up to Grandpa. She forgot he's her friend. You can see she is very comfortable with him now.
While she was sleeping my mom and I went to relax in the hot tub. Man, I forgot how nice it was to have our own back yard and hot tub. It was fun to hang out and talk.

Angela and Great Grandma Young
Angela and Great Grandma DeStefani
Angela and Great Grandpa DeStefani
We met up with my cousin, Michelle, and Aunt, Dennise, and had lunch south of the boarder.
Four generations: From mother to daughter


Another four generations
My cute little drool baby!
Michelle, Me, Angela, Dennise
I got to meet up with my friend Alisa. We went out to breakfast and walked the mall. It was fun to catch up.
This is her daughter Aubrey and my little Angela. They got to meet each other. We decided they are friends.

I even got to see the new temple in Sacramento. Pretty cool! I think the arches are beautiful!
Heather, Me, Angela, Tori, Kathie, Janet
I met up with my good friends from home. Tori just got home from her mission in Idaho. My other girlfriends all have 'real' jobs too. It's nuts! I can't believe how time flys. We are all getting older by the second, but it's a good thing.
We had a lot of fun!
Grandpa and Angela (again)
We went to church and saw more friends. I had a great time!
We are going home!
Say goodbye to Grandma Young
Say hello to Daddy! She missed him so much! He missed her too! He couldn't stop kissing her like crazy!
She is still wiped out from the trip!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the pictures! It was great to see you and Angela. See you at Christmas!

: D

Jennelle said...

It looks like you two had so much fun! I can't wait to take Channing home to meet my family, hopefully some time this summer.

BrittWilk said...

she is sooo dang cute! i love the last pic of her totally wiped out on the bed. haha. they're so funny when they get that tired. :)

Vicki said...

I have been waiting to see what pics you would post from the trip.

We had a fabulous time with you and Angela. It is never long enough. Thank Adam again for letting you come. I know he had to be lonely missing his wife and baby.

MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow! tons of pictures but i loved everyone of them! oh it looks like you had such a great time! and yes, adam did miss you guys! well when are you guys going to come up to idaho and visit me and take tons of pictures! ha!
Kate

lbliss said...

I'm impressed you took lots of good pics! Angela is so cute! That was the first thing kate said when looking at your blog:) I can't believe how many people you visited while there for such a short time..you were crazy busy!

k.young said...

How fun! Cute pictures!! I am sure Grandma loved getting to be with Angela! She loves babies!! Your little girl is getting so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! That's so cool you got to see Tori! Next time you see her, tell her I say hi.

Ben and Amberly said...

Visiting family is always fun. I love the sunglasses picture.

Kathie Bradford said...

It was so much fun to see you. I'm going to send you some cute pictures I got of Angela. Congratulations...you did a good job of making a beautiful baby. :)

I was looking at your AAG pictures and remembering that one time when you were on the top of the pyramid and everybody stood up and you face-planted on the mat!! HA!! And we even got it on tape! Ah, the good old days of high school. :)

-Kathie

Click Clan said...

Great Pics...my bro is in Sacramento on a mission...love the TEMPLE!!!

alisa said...

Hey, I love all of your pictures but I have to admit the pic. of you and Adam at the end is one of the cutest!