Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Cake

Here is another cake that I decorated at my class. I didn't bother making new frosting which is why the colors are so light...but hey it works. I'm just practicing. It's a lot of fun. Aren't the little clowns cute? I was surprised by how easy they are to make. My favorite part is the pink clown that I put on the side of the cake. I thought it was a nice touch. They also taught us how to make the clowns lying down too. Nee to, Speedo! haha
Side note: The cake is chocolate and the filling is mint. The rainbow cake that I made before was a white cake with strawberry cream filling--for those of you who wanted to know.
PS: I think I'm done eating the cakes I make. Lets just say my system isn't handling it very well. yeee...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rach, these are awesome. I love how the pink clown looks like he tried to jump on the cake and misjudged it's height.

I think I might have to take this class sometime.

Vicki said...

The cake is darling! I wish I was there to eat some of it. Chocolate with mint filling...yummm. I would love that combination.

Also, I love Angela's 6 month pic... She's a doll!

Jodi Jean said...

looking good!! i was always scared of the clowns and when i was supposed to make the cake that had them on it, i would decorate it differently ... hehe!

karla said...

Looks and sounds tasty! You think you can send me a piece? :)