Well, my little Angela turned 6 months old yesterday. I can't believe she is already half a year old. Last night Adam and I went into her bedroom to look at her sleeping (we do that a lot). He said she's getting too big. It's sad to see that they are only little babies for such a short time, but at least I can honestly say I am enjoying every moment of her baby years.
Today we went to the Doctor's for her 6 month check up and she weighed in at 17 lbs and 1 oz (75th percentile), height was 26 in (75th percentile), and her head is 17 cm around (75th percentile). Are we noticing a trend here? Angela is pretty much average and very proportionate. The Doctor says she is a healthy, happy little girl. Then, she had more shots. She was a tough little thing. She only cried for about 30 seconds and then she was fine. Now she is a little wiped out as you can see.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
6 Months
This is the first cake I made and decorated at my class. I made lots of little mistakes but I am still learning. The writing is messed up because she didn't teach us that. I just added that part in commemoration of Angela's 6 month mile stone. I will be practicing more of the writing as soon as I buy some piping jell which is apparently what I needed. Anyhoo...lots to learn and lots of fun!



It's hard to have a cake in the house and not eat it. Maybe this class isn't such a good idea. Just kidding! :)
Posted by Adam & Rachel at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Keeli was in the 75% when she was 6 months old too! How funny!! Keeli turns 9 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast they grow up! Cute cake!
The cake looks good. What kind and how did it taste?
Our cute Angela! Guess what? I was looking at my genealogy last night(Paul wanted more girl names to consider) Your great great grandmother on Grandpa DeStefani's side was named Angela. Your daughter has a family name and we didn't even know it!
Enjoy Angela as a baby. They change so fast and all you will have are those pics and short memories.
She's cute and we love you all.
Dad and Mom
wow, 6 months already?! it does fly by ... she is getting so big, and she is so darn cute!!
the cake looks great!! and the writing is good too (you just didn't account for space ... you'll get it) you don't have to use piping gel.
looks like you have stars down, now you have to learn shells ... hehe!
Angela is so cute. Man she is getting so big. They do grow up so fast. Rachel you are actually really good at decorating those cakes. I knew you were the crafty type.
Take care
Clint and Jennelle
The cake looks so good inside:) Do we get some when we come up this weekend?;) Thank u..u..u..
Cute cake Rachel! I love the rainbow. Angela is adorable as ever!
: )
Post a Comment