Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Her Stats



Angela went to her one year doctor's appointment on Friday and she got a bunch of shots and her blood drawn. I felt so bad for her because I have never seen here cry so hard before. It wasn't so much the shots, as it was when her blood was drawn. I had to hold her down and keep her arm out straight and still, while they tide a tight rubber band around it and then they poked for a vain. Poor girl. I am so...glad that is over.

In a nut shell she is healthy and well and still statistically average. She is 30 inches tall, her weight is 20 pounds 10 ounces, and her head is 18 (I think). Either way, she's at 50% at all ends so I guess that's good.

Side note: I put this picture on because it's from today at the park. She is laughing at her beef jerky. Ah...I love it. She is the silliest baby I know.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What an adorable silly smile!

Arizona Dunbars said...

You look great in that family picture!! I hate the blood drawing. When I got Taylor's done they didn't get enough after they had poked and prodded and I had to take him back in. I was so mad.