Thursday, January 8, 2009

Many More Pictures From Christmas

Lights on Oakland Temple grounds
It's a miracle! I was able to put on my wedding dress. If someone asked me if I ever thought this would have happened a couple years ago I would have said that it's impossible.
Our Family
Grandpa Young and Angela
Cooking and Baking like crazy!
My Christmas Cake
Great Grandpa and Grandma DeStefani with the little ones
US
Grandma Young with Angela and Aubree (Angela doesn't like to sit still as you can tell.)
Hanging out at the Temple Visitor Center
The traditional family work out!
Angela and Aubree loved Christmas and opening presents.
My mom got all of us girls these Christmas bell earrings; they're so festive.
Angela is holding her ticket to the kiddy carnival.
Riding the Train...
..and of course you have to go on the carousel.
Angela and Daddy had a great time!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

k.young said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a fun time with your family.

lbliss said...

tell adam i like the jacket he's wearing towards the end...why is angela so cute?

Brytani said...

Yay Rachel! I couldn't fit in my wedding dress if it was that or go naked...well, nobody would be visiting! Haha! You look great, how'd you do it?

karla said...

Good for you on fitting into your dress - beautiful!

alisa said...

I'm so mad you didn't call me and tell me you came into town!It looks like you guys had fun!