Friday, January 23, 2009

My Cute Baby is One!

Since I was busy out of town during the holdiays and Angela's birthday I became a bit of a slacker on doing one year pictures. Luckily, last week I made sure to take a bunch of Angela running around the house, so here they are! Enjoy!












7 comments:

k.young said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she is one already. Time flies.

Brandy Young said...

She is so cute, Rachel!
And that top is one of my faves when Ashlyn wore it!
I must say it is fun seeing all the clothes Ashlyn wore on her! :)

lbliss said...

can you believe it's been one year?...if flew by..we love angela!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

How fun! I can't wait till Ashlyn can run around... wait, maybe not! Then I'll have to keep tabs on her more often! Hehehe! I missed you at park day, the ONE I've been able to go to! :) I still owe you a date night!!!

beck said...

those pictures turned out really cute! good job!

The Serr Team said...

She sure is growing...how fun! What a beauty! I love the smile in the last picture, so cute!

Arizona Dunbars said...

Those are cute pictures of her. she has a great smile and I love her shirt. Soooo cute.