I think it's funny that I finally made a post on my blog and then a few hours later my mom e-mailed me some pictures from my trip back home, so here are some more. Enjoy!


My dad had so much fun playing with Angela this trip. This is probably the first time she didn't act scared of him.

The Jelly Belly Cafe--we didn't eat there...I just thought it was silly that they made bean shaped pizza.

We're just waiting to go on the tour and get our free jelly bellys!

Angela tried to go upstairs so my dad made his own baby gate. A board and some string can work wonders.

Having fun with great grandma's walker

Swimming in the Spa...it's basically our mini swimming pool.

Swim Angela....

Great Grandma Young... she really was in a good mood...she just hates pictures.


Angela thinks Grandpa is goofy!

After Church

My baby cake

What a Doll!
6 comments:
Rachel--Angela looks so much like you! She's such a little girl now, as opposed to just a little baby. I can't believe it!
We're glad we could get those pictures to you so you would have more pics to enjoy of your time visiting here. We sure love looking at them!
Love,
MOM & DAD
You're little is cute! I love your hair long too... looks good! =)
Awesome pics! I love going to the Jelly Belly Factory. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Angela's Church dress is so adorable!
Angela's little dress is SO cute!
That IS the cutest dress!
Post a Comment