A typical MTC picture.
Adam and his Grandma Walker

Repelling--He use to be really into rock climbing.

Here he is with his parents.

The kids (this is Adam pre mission)

Brothers

Adam and John right after John got home from his mission.

Adam on his mission.

ah...what a clean place



Adam's high school days....

Adam with his buddies and his old girlfriend

What a stud!!!

Another mission picture-- service project, I'm sure

Fun in the Sun
3 comments:
i love adam's aneroxia pictures:) ahh the good 'ol days. I didn't know you went to a stake house for your b-day! wish i could have a steak right now...ahhh
I want to see the picture of how Adam got that scar over his eye. Now that is a great one to remember. I will send you mine if you will post yours.
That was awesome. Still trying to get that sneaky Robert Stephens!
=) Super fun shots of the Walker days!! =)
Post a Comment