So guess where we went for Easter Weekend??? LAS VEGAS! That's a shocker. We hung out with family and had a great time celebrating the holiday and watching general conference.

Angela loved playing with her cousin, Takoda. She would just chase him around and call out his name pretty much every two seconds. I'm glad she was entertained.

Me and my girl

Here is the very "awake" group watching general conference.

I'm pretty sure the only ones awake were Kate and the little kids who were working on a primary conference packet.

Dying and Decorating Eggs

Adam's intentionally dorky smile

Don't these kids look chipper?

Angela's first time dying an Egg (we didn't let her do it last year)

She did a great job! Can you guys tell which one is hers?

The Hunt
Angela and her Easter basket

The excited group

Finding the Eggs

Angela and her hunting assistant (Adam) -- I'm thinking next year I'm going to have to let Adam take pictures while I help Angela. He did a really good job of helping her fined all the hard boiled eggs, but not so much candy. I'll have to show her the mad skills of a true master Easter egg hunter to teach her how to do the the job right. ;)

Finding more goodies

Sorting and Enjoying her treats!
She sure is my kid; she loves candy! She even pulled it out and sorted it in piles, just like I like to do with my Halloween candy. I promise, I didn't even encourage it. It's just fun to see her pick up little things that I do.
3 comments:
That last picture is so cute, it looks like she's saying "What, that's all I got?!"
haa haa I love all the smiles the little indians gave you!:)
I agree, the last picture is my favorite cause she looks like she can't believe there's not more... just like her aunt Justine :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment