Friday, April 9, 2010

Arts, Crafts, and Creations

Here's the play fort that Adam and Angela built.

She had so much fun with it that I'm thinking it became inspiration for the fortress Adam built in Angela's room. (Pictures to come.)

Play Dough Party

Angela likes to make pretend pizzas and cup cakes with her play dough and act like she's eating it.
Cheerio Jewelry
She had a lot of fun stringing the cheerios and eating them too.
My little Artist
I'm pretty sure there is more paint on her than on the paper.
Either way, she's my cutie cake girl!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like some fun activities at your house!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

Props to all of the fun developmental activities you're doing with Angela! I used my yarn to do stringing, but it's too big for cherrios... what type of string did you use, how did you make the end hard for stringing, and what did you use at the end to stop the cherrios? I haven't figured how to do it and would love ideas! Yours looked like a huge success!! Angela's so blessed to have you as her Mom!!!

aaron wilkinson said...

I love the tent! Kids are the best. Also I love Adam's man trip. I'm putting that on my life list to go on a man trip with Adam.

Anonymous said...

i love making forts! can you please put up pictures of the extra apt adam built in angelas room! love it!

lbliss said...

awww very cute! Oh and love the pig tails