I only have three weeks to go with this pregnancy! Yay! I'm getting BIG and TIRED. Angela really knows how to wear a mom out. She is so hyper and silly and she always wants me to chase and hold her. Both of which are hard to do when I am this big. I am looking forward to having less weight on me and more energy. That will be nice.
While I was at the baby shower Adam started giving me mother's day gifts early. He vacuumed, swept, mopped, organized Angela's room, and built her a little swing.
Angela loves this swing. She has gotten really good at swinging on the big kid swings since she has this one to play on now. I need to get a picture of her on it.
Everything looks so much better now! Thanks Adam!
I also wok up to a yummy breakfast on Sunday morning, made by Adam. He got up extra early to do it since he had a meeting before church too. It was wonderful! He even fed Angela! Later that day he made guacamole and we had yummy homemade quesadillas for dinner. I requested them since we had the stuff for it, I knew it wouldn't take too long, and it just sounded good. They had green chilies in them too so they were extra delicious. My mother's day was all pretty good with the exception of falling down and missing the sacrament at church. One tip, don't wear high heals when you're eight months pregnant. It's not the safest thing. Now my legs and arm are scabby and I'm seeing some scars, but the baby is fine. I will be extra careful from now on; flip flops and flats are the way to go.
BYE, BYE PACIFIER!!!! We finally got rid of her pacifier for good. It has been about a week and a half and it was surprisingly easy. I had been dreading it for so long thinking I would never do it, but finally I realized that Angela was old enough to make the decision for herself. She is nearing two and half so she knows what's going on. Anyways, we took her to Toys R Us and let her pick out any toy she wanted to buy with her pacifiers. She ended up picking this play pool, which only cost us $7.99. That money was well spent. She got to swim in it before bed and even though she went to bed after 10pm that night, it was all worth it. She would ask for her "passie" a couple time before bed time but we would just remind her that she bought her pool with it and that was that. She wouldn't ask and she would go to sleep. It has been great. No rough days or nights; I am so grateful. My girl is growing up.
If you show up at our house at any random time of the day you will probably see Angela looking something like this. She askes me to help her dress up like 10 times a day. She loves it!
She also likes to play with make up and hair clips. She of course needs a friend to play with too, so that would be me.
Some wild hair!
The front is a lot more subtle.



6 comments:
I'm going to have to remember the "buying" things with the pacifiers. What a great idea!
Hope you enjoy the last few weeks with just one. Thats what I wished I had done. I can't believe how big Angela is getting.
OMG you have the best life ever!!! ha haaa love the swing...I think you officially have a playground in your house:)
So much to say... Gosh i cant believe that you only have like 3 weeks to go! i feel like this pregnancy went by so fast! maybe b/c i'm not the one pregnant but still! and really the swing?! adam... some reason that doesnt surprise me!
We love Angela's playground. I'm sure Channing would love to visit. Good luck with your last couple of weeks. I'm really starting to feel big and I know this baby has dropped because it hurts to walk! Can't wait to see the cousin twins!
What a busy time. Three weeks feels like three years at that point. I love the hair and dress up clothes. Don't worry this does not end any time soon. I swear that Rylie changes 5 times a day. Hooray for laundry.
Post a Comment