We did a day of service, so we got to go to Disneyland for free! I don't know about you, but that's my favorite price! Anyways...we got there around 10am and stayed until almost 9pm. It was a fun filled day! We went on tons of rides; I was amazed by how many rides a pregnant woman and a two year old can go on (mostly all of them). Adam only went on two that we couldn't go on. We had a good time visiting the theme park and seeing Angela get excited about all the rides and the singing and dancing parade. I'm pretty sure the carousel is still her favorite, so we went on it twice. She loves the horses!
As the evening came near a close we thought about leaving early, but when I realized that there were still some rides we didn't get to go on in Fantasyland we made our way over there. By the last ride I was almost begging Adam for us to go on it. I really felt like a kid. For those who know me well, I really am a kid at heart (and Adam is an 80 year old man...haha j/k--but we balance each other out, if you get what I'm sayin' :)).






6 comments:
Cute pictures! I love that angela's sunglasses are on upside down:) And i still need to e-mail you the cali pics!
I would expect nothing less from the happiest place on earth. Glad you guys had a great time.
I'm glad you guys had such a good time! You are a trooper, I would not have made it all day being so pregnant. You are my new hero :)
You're so funny. I went to Disneyland 8 months preggers too! Haha... except at the end of the day my feet were swollen!
We got to go this year too. I love their promotion! Thank you Disneyland. I am glad you all had a great time!
I am so jealous. We want to go too. The day of service didn't help us as much as we still have gas, logding, etc etc. How fun!!!
Post a Comment