
My parents came to visit my brothers and I in So Cal this weekend. We went to the beach and had a blast!

We went boogie boarding for hours. I forgot how fun it is to ride the waves. I hadn't done that in years. This is a picture of my brother, Mike, and Adam trying to find a wave to catch.

That's right...no side lines for my mom and dad. They were out there boogie boarding too. You would think they were little kids playing out in the water. They were boogie boarding for a couple hours at a time, and they even went to the beach 2 days in a row. They love the water!

Mike, Angela, Adam and Craig

Little Angela is sitting on our camping chair. She's my funny girl! (Note: If you look closely you can see the two little teeth that she has on the bottom.)

Me and my little buddy!
2 comments:
We did have fun, didn't we? Now I have to wait one entire year before I can go to the beach again. Good pictures. Better than mine.
MOM
dang we should take aidan to the beach one of these days ... i bet he would love it.
looks like you guys had fun!!
holy moley ... she has teeth!!
Post a Comment