Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PiCtUrE fUnNeSs

This is Angela's "model pose."
And off on another adventure--she loves to explore the house. She crawls everywhere and even climbs up on things. I have to keep telling her to get off the treadmill, but she doesn't really understand yet.
My sleeper. She's like her daddy. She needs her sleep.
Even if I don't put her down for a nap, she will still make sure to get her sleep.
It doesn't matter if she is in the middle of the floor, playing with her toys. She'll 'conk out' anywhere if she is tired enough.
cute girl
This swimming suit is fitting her better now. I got it at the beginning of the summer at DI.
I love the skirt. So cute!
Goofy girl
And of course bananas-- one of the few fruits she can stand to eat. She only eats bananas and cantaloupe. All other fruit pretty much makes her gag! Apples are the worst! However, on a positive note she seems to enjoy veggies and she loves turkey dinners and chicken dinners with veggies and rice. Hopefully she'll always eat this healthy. Yummy, Yummy!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I love seeing my grandbaby! She's just a doll. I miss her!

Michelle said...

She is a good sleeper! That is my kind of kid. Hopefully I will be that lucky...eventually!

Jodi Jean said...

holy moley ... she is just sooo darn cute!! those random sleeping pictures are great!

Jeremy and Janessa said...

Kayla does the same half sitting pose in the first picture. It's so cute. Love the pics!

k.young said...

She is so cute. She is getting so big!