Saturday, August 2, 2008

7 Months (More Alive and More Beautiful)

It's my big girl! So much has happened this month. It's like once she turned 6 months she got all crazy and hyper. She's so funny! She is crawling. She started doing that a few weeks ago. She is also eating food, but she doesn't like it all that much. She is gradually getting used to it.
She loves to crawl all over the house and play with her toys. (note: That outfit used to be mine when I was a baby. It's one of the many that my mom saved for me all of these years.)
Bitter biscuits are her favorite treats to eat.
She's my messy girl!
I love this shot because she is holding her little baby doll. Angela is becoming more and more like a little person. PS: She knows her name now. I know this because I will call it out to her when she is getting into my closet and other places that are off limits. I couldn't believe it when just today I called out to her "Angela Mikell, those are not your toys!" She froze and waited for me to come over to her and move her away from my shoes. I am honestly feeling like a mom more and more. It's fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela is getting so big! Ha! i love it! well i cant believe she is eating. ya i've had baby food and its not the best. she is sooo cute cant wait to see you guys agian! maybe in like a year or two :)

Adam & Rachel said...

Hey anonymous...you forgot to say who you are. :)

Michelle said...

Love the pictures as always! Especially the last one with her baby.

: )

Jodi Jean said...

i LOVE her smile, she's just so darn cute!!!