

She likes prunes!

The
treadmill is her favorite thing to play with.

I keep trying to stop her from climbing on it but I don't think it helps that it's in her bedroom.




The reason I am smiling so big is
because she tooted right as we were taking the picture! That also explains why she is so happy in this picture as well.

Of course, when you take pictures right after your baby gets out of the tub and before you put on a diaper, they are bound to pee on you, which she did.

She loves too stick out her tong. She is starting to mimic what we do. She really is my entertainment.
7 comments:
Angela is adorable as always!
Cute little Angela!!! her hair looks like it's getting longer:)
Angela is so cute! I can see you and Adam in her.
sooo dang cute! kids are the best entertainment. whenever we have people over we all just sit around and watch aidan do his crazy aidan things. PURE entertainment.
She is such a doll!! I can't believe how much she is moving around.
Rachel, love the hair!!
OUR BABY! What a doll! She sure likes moving around that treadmill. And what a messy eater--she looks like she's having fun with that food. Bathtime -- sooo fun!
Grandpa & Grandma Young
AW...I think that the fart picture is the best one! You both are so darling!
I love all the pictures! She is growing so fast!
Time truely does fly!
Post a Comment